A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roopa Vemulapalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vemulapalli
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vemulapalli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roopa Vemulapalli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Hepatitis C
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vemulapalli graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vemulapalli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roopa Vemulapalli MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Roopa Vemulapalli practice?
- Dr. Roopa Vemulapalli has 1 office location.
Dr. Roopa Vemulapalli practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.