A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roopa Vemulapalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vemulapalli
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Vemulapalli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roopa Vemulapalli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Hepatitis C
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vemulapalli graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vemulapalli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roopa Vemulapalli MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Roopa Vemulapalli practice?
- Dr. Roopa Vemulapalli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roopa Vemulapalli practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.