A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roopa Vemulapalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roopa Vemulapalli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vemulapalli graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vemulapalli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vemulapalli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans