Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roopali Bhattacharjee
Dr. Roopali Bhattacharjee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrence Township, NJ, with other offices in Princeton, NJ and Yardley, PA. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bhattacharjee is affiliated with Temple Lower Bucks Hospital, Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp and University Medical Center At Princeton. She speaks English.
Dr. Roopali Bhattacharjee has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Roopali Bhattacharjee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrence Township, NJ.