A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roopali Bhattacharjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roopali Bhattacharjee is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roopali Bhattacharjee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhattacharjee graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur.
Dr. Bhattacharjee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roopali Bhattacharjee MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Roopali Bhattacharjee practice?
- Dr. Roopali Bhattacharjee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roopali Bhattacharjee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ and Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Princeton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.