Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roque Ramirez
Dr. Roque Ramirez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corpus Christi, TX. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Ramirez is affiliated with Corpus Christi Medical Center-Bay Area, Northwest Regional Hospital and Doctors Regional Hospital. Dr. Ramirez has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roque Ramirez has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Roque Ramirez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.
Dr. John Sullivan
Chiropractic Medicine, General Surgery
Corpus Christi, TX 0.19 mi
Dr. Stephen Rush
Corpus Christi, TX 13.66 mi27
Dr. Alvaro Rolong
Corpus Christi, TX 14.23 mi44