A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosa Estrada-Y-Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosa Estrada-Y-Martin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Estrada-Y-Martin
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Estrada-Y-Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosa Estrada-Y-Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Estrada-Y-Martin graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Estrada-Y-Martin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosa Maria Estrada-Y-Martin MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rosa M. Estrada-Y-Martin practice?
- Dr. Rosa Estrada-Y-Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosa Estrada-Y-Martin practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Pulmonologists.