A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosabel Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosabel Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosabel Young, MD, MS is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Young has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosabel Ribares Young MD and MS is a female Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Rosabel R. Young practice?
- Dr. Rosabel Young has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rosabel Young practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Inglewood Neurologists.