A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosalva Vieyra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vieyra
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vieyra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosalva Vieyra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Vieyra graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Vieyra has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosalva Quintero Vieyra MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rosalva Q. Vieyra practice?
- Dr. Rosalva Vieyra has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosalva Vieyra practices Family Medicine near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Family Physicians.