A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosalva Vieyra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vieyra
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Vieyra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosalva Vieyra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Vieyra graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Vieyra has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosalva Quintero Vieyra MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rosalva Q. Vieyra practice?
- Dr. Rosalva Vieyra has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosalva Vieyra practices Family Medicine near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Primary Care Doctors.