A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosalyn Inniss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosalyn Inniss is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Inniss
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Inniss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosalyn Inniss, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Inniss graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Inniss has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Research Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosalyn Elizabeth Inniss MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rosalyn E. Inniss practice?
- Dr. Rosalyn Inniss has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosalyn Inniss practices Psychiatry near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Psychiatrists.