A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosalyn Inniss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosalyn Inniss is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Inniss
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Inniss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosalyn Inniss, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Inniss graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Inniss has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Research Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosalyn Elizabeth Inniss MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rosalyn E. Inniss practice?
- Dr. Rosalyn Inniss has 1 office location.
Dr. Rosalyn Inniss practices Psychiatry near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Psychiatrists.