A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosario Inciong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosario Inciong is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Inciong
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Inciong Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosario Inciong, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Inciong graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosario Luz Inciong MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rosario L. Inciong practice?
- Dr. Rosario Inciong has 1 office location.
- Dr. Rosario Inciong practices Psychiatry near North Baldwin, NY.