A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Ghersin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rose Ghersin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghersin graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghersin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose Bassa Ghersin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rose B. Ghersin practice?
- Dr. Rose Ghersin has 1 office location.
Dr. Rose Ghersin practices Pediatrics near Somers, NY.
See Somers Pediatricians.