Dr. Rose Bassa Ghersin MD is female, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Family Medicine - Adolescent Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rose Ghersin is Excellent. Dr. Ghersin has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghersin graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghersin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Sound Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghersin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rose Ghersin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rose B. Ghersin practice?
Dr. Rose Ghersin practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Family Medicine - Adolescent Medicine near Somers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and Katonah, NY.
See Somers Pediatricians and Somers Adolescent Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rosanna Ghersin, Dr. Rosanne Ghersin, Dr. Roseann Ghersin, Dr. Roseanne Ghersin