A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rose Guilbe is Excellent. Dr. Guilbe has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rose Guilbe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Guilbe graduated from M.D., Universidad de Caribe, Puerto Rico.More Education & Awards
Dr. Guilbe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Med CtrJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
- Montefiore Medical Center North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guilbe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rose Guilbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rose M. Guilbe practice?
Dr. Rose Guilbe practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rosanna Guilbe, Dr. Rosanne Guilbe, Dr. Roseann Guilbe, Dr. Roseanne Guilbe