A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Guilbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rose Guilbe is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rose Guilbe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guilbe graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Guilbe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose M Guilbe MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rose M. Guilbe practice?
- Dr. Rose Guilbe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rose Guilbe practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians.