A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Guilbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rose Guilbe is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rose Guilbe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Guilbe graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.More Education & Awards
Dr. Guilbe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guilbe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rose M. Guilbe practice?
Dr. Rose Guilbe practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians.