A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rose Lee-Dorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee-Dorn graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee-Dorn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose M Lee-Dorn DO is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rose M. Lee-Dorn practice?
- Dr. Rose Lee-Dorn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rose Lee-Dorn practices Nuclear Medicine and Cardiology near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA.
See Chester Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Chester Cardiologists.