Learn more about Dr. Rose Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rose Lee is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rose M Lee DO is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rose M. Lee practice?
- Dr. Rose Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rose Lee practices Nuclear Medicine and Cardiology near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA.
See Chester Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Chester Cardiologists.