A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roseann Russo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roseann Russo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roseann Russo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Russo graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Russo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Russo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roseann M. Russo practice?
Dr. Roseann Russo practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Critical Care Practitioners, New Hyde Park Pulmonologists, New Hyde Park Anesthesiologists, and New Hyde Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.