A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosemary Ruggiero-Decarlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosemary Ruggiero-Decarlo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosemary Ruggiero-Decarlo, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruggiero-Decarlo graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Ruggiero-Decarlo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosemary Ruggiero-Decarlo DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rosemary Ruggiero-Decarlo practice?
- Dr. Rosemary Ruggiero-Decarlo has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rosemary Ruggiero-Decarlo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.