A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roshan Mahtani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roshan Mahtani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahtani graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Mahtani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Zephyrhills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roshan Vishal Mahtani MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roshan V. Mahtani practice?
- Dr. Roshan Mahtani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roshan Mahtani practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Zephyrhills, FL.
See Zephyrhills Primary Care Doctors and Zephyrhills Internists.