A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roshni Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roshni Patel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
- Emory University School of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roshni Vinu Patel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Roshni V. Patel practice?
- Dr. Roshni Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roshni Patel practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.