Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rosier Dedwylder
Dr. Rosier Dedwylder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in King George, VA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Dedwylder is affiliated with Mary Washington Hospital, Medicorp Health System and Stafford Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rosier Dedwylder has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Rosier Dedwylder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near King George, VA.
Dr. Roberto Canizares
General Practice, Family Medicine
King George, VA 7.20 mi47
Dr. Russell Williams
Colonial Beach, VA 7.21 mi38
Dr. Jamal Zia
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Colonial Beach, VA 7.21 mi31