A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rosmarie Ensat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rosmarie Ensat is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rosmarie Ensat, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ensat graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Ensat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rosmarie Ensat MD is a female Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Rosmarie Ensat practice?
- Dr. Rosmarie Ensat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rosmarie Ensat practices Neurology near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Neurologists.