A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rossitza Chichkova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rossitza Chichkova is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rossitza Chichkova, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle and Nerve Disorders: Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chichkova graduated from Medical University - Varna.
Dr. Chichkova has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Tampa General Healthplan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rossitza Chichkova MD is a female Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rossitza Chichkova practice?
- Dr. Rossitza Chichkova has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rossitza Chichkova practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Neurologists.