A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rostam Khoshsar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rostam Khoshsar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khoshsar
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Khoshsar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rostam Khoshsar, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoshsar graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khoshsar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rostam Khoshsar MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rostam Khoshsar practice?
- Dr. Rostam Khoshsar has 1 office location.
Dr. Rostam Khoshsar practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Anesthesiologists and Whittier Pain Management Doctors.