Learn more about Dr. Rostam Khoshsar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rostam Khoshsar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rostam Khoshsar, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoshsar graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khoshsar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khoshsar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rostam Khoshsar practice?
Dr. Rostam Khoshsar practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA and Bellflower, CA.
See Long Beach Anesthesiologists and Long Beach Pain Management Doctors.