A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rowena Desaillychanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rowena Desaillychanson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rowena Desaillychanson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desaillychanson graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Desaillychanson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rowena Emilia Tabamo Desaillychanson MD is a female Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Rowena E. Desaillychanson practice?
- Dr. Rowena Desaillychanson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rowena Desaillychanson practices Neurology near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Neurologists.