A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Egari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Egari is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Egari
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Egari Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Egari graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Egari has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Egari MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Roy Egari practice?
- Dr. Roy Egari has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Egari practices General Practice near Artesia, CA.
See Artesia Primary Care Doctors.