A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Elterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Elterman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Elterman, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Elterman graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Elterman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Dana Elterman MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Roy D. Elterman practice?
- Dr. Roy Elterman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roy Elterman practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.