A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Fleischmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Fleischmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Fleischmann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleischmann graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fleischmann has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fleischmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans