A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Fleischmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Fleischmann is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleischmann
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fleischmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Fleischmann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleischmann graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fleischmann has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Mitchell Fleischmann MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Roy M. Fleischmann practice?
- Dr. Roy Fleischmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Fleischmann practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Rheumatologists.