A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Fleischmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Fleischmann is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Fleischmann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleischmann graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fleischmann has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Mitchell Fleischmann MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Roy M. Fleischmann practice?
- Dr. Roy Fleischmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roy Fleischmann practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Rheumatologists.