A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Gay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Gay is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Gay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gay graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Gay has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roy N. Gay practice?
Dr. Roy Gay practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.