A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Gay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Gay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Gay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gay graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Gay has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Neil Gay MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roy N. Gay practice?
- Dr. Roy Gay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roy Gay practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.