A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Hanks is Excellent. Dr. Hanks has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanks graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hanks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy of Macomb
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Roy Hanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roy E. Hanks practice?
Dr. Roy Hanks practices Surgery near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Lansing, MI.
See Macomb Surgeons.