A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ROY HANKS:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. ROY HANKS is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. HANKS graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. HANKS has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. HANKS accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. ROY HANKS practice?
Dr. ROY HANKS practices Surgery near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Mount Clemens, MI.
See Macomb Surgeons.