A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Katzin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Katzin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Katzin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Essential Tremor ET
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzin graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katzin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Delray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Charles Katzin MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Roy C. Katzin practice?
- Dr. Roy Katzin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roy Katzin practices Neurology near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Neurologists.