A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Kulick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Kulick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kulick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kulick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Kulick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulick graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kulick has 23 hospital affiliations:
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy G Kulick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Roy G. Kulick practice?
- Dr. Roy Kulick has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Kulick practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.