A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Rubenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rubenstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Alan Rubenstein MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roy A. Rubenstein practice?
- Dr. Roy Rubenstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roy Rubenstein practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Baldwin, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville Centre, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See Baldwin Internists, Baldwin Pulmonologists, and Baldwin Critical Care Practitioners.