Dr. Roy Alan Rubenstein MD is male, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Rubenstein is Excellent. Dr. Rubenstein has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD, and Cough.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center at Rockville
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubenstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Roy Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roy A. Rubenstein practice?
Dr. Roy Rubenstein practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY and Garden City, NY.
See Rockville Centre Internists, Rockville Centre Pulmonologists, and Rockville Centre Critical Care Practitioners.