A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Rubenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rubenstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubenstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roy A. Rubenstein practice?
Dr. Roy Rubenstein practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Baldwin, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville Centre, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See Baldwin Internists, Baldwin Pulmonologists, and Baldwin Critical Care Practitioners.