Learn more about Dr. Roy Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Rubenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubenstein
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rubenstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Alan Rubenstein MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roy A. Rubenstein practice?
- Dr. Roy Rubenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Rubenstein practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Baldwin, NY.
See Baldwin Internists, Baldwin Pulmonologists, and Baldwin Critical Care Practitioners.