A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Shen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Shen, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Emerson Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Ruo-Yu Shen FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roy R. Shen practice?
- Dr. Roy Shen has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Shen practices Surgery near North Chelmsford, MA.
See North Chelmsford Surgeons.