A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Yaari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Yaari, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaari graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Yaari has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yaari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans