A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rozy Dunham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rozy Dunham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunham graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Dunham has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rozy Dunham MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rozy Dunham practice?
- Dr. Rozy Dunham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rozy Dunham practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Cardiologists.