A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruba Abdelhadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruba Abdelhadi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruba Abdelhadi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelhadi graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Abdelhadi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abdelhadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ruba A. Abdelhadi practice?
Dr. Ruba Abdelhadi practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI and San Antonio, TX.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.