A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Baghdassarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Baghdassarian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Baghdassarian, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Baghdassarian graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Baghdassarian has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben Baghdassarian MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ruben Baghdassarian practice?
- Dr. Ruben Baghdassarian has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ruben Baghdassarian practices Urology near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Lakewood, CA.
See Los Alamitos Urologists.