A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Dybner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Dybner, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dybner graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Dybner has 19 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dybner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ruben Dybner practice?
Dr. Ruben Dybner practices Urology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Forest Hills Urologists.