A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Franco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Franco is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franco
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Franco Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Franco graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Franco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben G Franco MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruben G. Franco practice?
- Dr. Ruben Franco has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruben Franco practices Family Medicine near Downey, CA.
See Downey Family Physicians.