A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Franco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruben Franco is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Franco graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Franco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben G Franco MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruben G. Franco practice?
- Dr. Ruben Franco has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruben Franco practices Family Medicine near Downey, CA.
See Downey Family Physicians.