A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Ungaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ungaro
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ungaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Ungaro, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Ungaro graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ungaro has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben A Ungaro MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ruben A. Ungaro practice?
- Dr. Ruben Ungaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruben Ungaro practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Cardiothoracic Surgeons.