A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruben Ungaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruben Ungaro, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Ungaro graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ungaro has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Ridge Medical Center
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruben A Ungaro MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ruben A. Ungaro practice?
- Dr. Ruben Ungaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruben Ungaro practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Surgeons.