A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruby Kassanoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruby Kassanoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruby Kassanoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassanoff graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Kassanoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruby Elizabeth Kassanoff MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ruby E. Kassanoff practice?
- Dr. Ruby Kassanoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruby Kassanoff practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.