A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudolf Gausling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gausling
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gausling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolf Gausling, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gausling graduated from Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg, Freiburg Im Breisgau.
Dr. Gausling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolf C Gausling MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rudolf C. Gausling practice?
- Dr. Rudolf Gausling has 1 office location.
Dr. Rudolf Gausling practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Santa Cruz, CA.
See Santa Cruz Internists and Santa Cruz Pediatricians.