Learn more about Dr. Rudolfo Panganiban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolfo Panganiban is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panganiban
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Panganiban Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolfo Panganiban, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Panganiban graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Panganiban has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolfo A Panganiban MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Rudolfo A. Panganiban practice?
- Dr. Rudolfo Panganiban has 1 office location.
Dr. Rudolfo Panganiban practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Physiatrists.