A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudolfo Panganiban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolfo Panganiban is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolfo Panganiban, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Panganiban graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Panganiban has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolfo Aquino Panganiban MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Rudolfo A. Panganiban practice?
- Dr. Rudolfo Panganiban has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rudolfo Panganiban practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Hudson, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL.
See Hudson Physiatrists.