A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rukaiya Hamid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rukaiya Hamid is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamid graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Hamid has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rukaiya Ka Hamid MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Rukaiya K. Hamid practice?
- Dr. Rukaiya Hamid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rukaiya Hamid practices Anesthesiology near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Anesthesiologists.