A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rukshan Azhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rukshan Azhar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azhar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Azhar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rukshan Azhar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Azhar graduated from Government Medical College, Aurangabad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Azhar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- I Have Not Renewed My Priviledges,My Pra
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rukshan Azhar MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rukshan Azhar practice?
- Dr. Rukshan Azhar has 1 office location.
Dr. Rukshan Azhar practices Psychiatry near Baytown, TX.
See Baytown Psychiatrists.