A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rukshan Azhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rukshan Azhar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rukshan Azhar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Azhar graduated from Government Medical College, Aurangabad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Azhar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- I Have Not Renewed My Priviledges,My Pra
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Azhar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rukshan Azhar practice?
Dr. Rukshan Azhar practices Psychiatry near Baytown, TX.
See Baytown Psychiatrists.