A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rupa Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rupa Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rupa Patel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rupa T Patel MD is a female Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rupa T. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rupa Patel has 8 office locations.
Dr. Rupa Patel practices Urology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Westfield, NJ and West Orange, NJ.
See Edison Urologists.