A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rupa Nanavati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rupa Nanavati is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rupa Nanavati, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nanavati graduated from UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM England.
Dr. Nanavati has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rupa Lekh Nanavati MD is a female Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Rupa L. Nanavati practice?
- Dr. Rupa Nanavati has 1 office location.
Dr. Rupa Nanavati practices Neurology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists.