A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rupert Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rupert Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rupert Thompson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rupert Anthony Thompson MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rupert A. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Rupert Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Rupert Thompson practices Urology near Woodhaven, NY.
See Woodhaven Urologists.