A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rupert Thompson is Excellent. Dr. Thompson has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rupert Thompson, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent`s Midtown Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thompson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rupert Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rupert A. Thompson practice?
Dr. Rupert Thompson practices Urology near Woodhaven, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Woodhaven Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Robert Thompson, Dr. Roberto Thompson, Dr. Robbie Thompson, Dr. Robby Thompson