A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruqaiya Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ruqaiya Hussain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Hussain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruqaiya K Hussain MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Ruqaiya K. Hussain practice?
- Dr. Ruqaiya Hussain has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruqaiya Hussain practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Plano, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.