A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russ Shimizu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russ Shimizu, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shimizu graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Shimizu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russ T Shimizu MD is a male Neurologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Russ T. Shimizu practice?
- Dr. Russ Shimizu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russ Shimizu practices Neurology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pacific Palisades, CA.
See Santa Monica Neurologists.