A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Beck, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Beck, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Beck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Alan Beck MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Russell A. Beck practice?
- Dr. Russell Beck has 1 office location.
Dr. Russell Beck practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.