A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Butterfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Butterfield, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Butterfield graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Butterfield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell James Butterfield MD and PHD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Russell J. Butterfield practice?
- Dr. Russell Butterfield has 5 office locations.
Dr. Russell Butterfield practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT and Park City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Neurologists.