Dr. Russell Klein MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 22nd, 2016
First visit
His staff was very professional. He read all my past records forwarded from Atlanta and was up to speed with what I was looking for. He did a few tests and we made a great plan to move forward. We were very glad he is digitally on the page. Look forward to my next visit. Thank you Dr. Klein

May 5th, 2016
Great Doctor
The medical assistant was very friendly and efficient. Dr. Klein is such a nice doctor that always has time for questions so you don't feel rushed or put off. I am in health care and physician's like this are few and far between!

November 5th, 2015
Outstanding Doctor with a real concern for his patients

May 20th, 2015
He is my wife's new doctor and I was not satisfied with my old doctor, especially before a shoulder replacement where he was insisting that I take a blood thinner. My orthopedic doctor also had a fit and if I took those meds he would not operate. Dr. Klein spotted some items, especially with my heart beat my other doctor never commented and the first time I discovered I had that was when I had a knee replacement and my nurse heard it after my knee replacement and they ran all the test, etc. in the hospital. A few other small items where in a very short time lowered all my blood work to normal levels without a major shift in my diet. He took the extra time with me and then followed through to make sure by checking my blood work and other vitals approximately 6 to 8 weeks and is working with one of my orthopedic doctors on another problem I am having in one of my legs. I am impressed by his attention to detail and follow through.

March 28th, 2015
My favorite primary care physician ever
Dr. (Russell) Klein was my primary care physician for about 15 years when I lived in the area. What I liked most about him was his genuine friendliness and caring manner. He's also very humble, so you'd never guess he went to Harvard and UCSF. I'd often bring an academic paper to read while waiting for him, and he'd always comment on it. Several times we got into deep discussions about physics. When he treated me I never felt that he was in a hurry to move on to the next patient. He was always patient and listened to my concerns. If and when I move back to the area I'm going right back to him. I haven't found a physician I like better than Dr. Klein. I highly, highly recommend him.

November 14th, 2012
Wonderful Doc!

August 22nd, 2012
Dr. Russell Klein is great
Dr. Klein is my primary care physician. I'm very happy with him. He graduated from the best schools in the U.S. but still has a humble, friendly demeanor. He's easy to talk to and is never afraid to admit when he doesn't know something. He also always takes an active interest in whatever I'm reading in his office (it's usually a physics paper), and we consequently often have intellectual discussions on that stuff. Dr. Klein is the kind of guy I'd love to have lunch or dinner with outside the doctor's office. I highly recommend him.

June 17th, 2012
Cheerful and accurate
Always has a warm hello with a huge smile. Immediate response with results from tests . Quick to eveulate and recommend treatment and is always "right on"!!!

September 26th, 2011
A great doctor
a very caring and knowlegable Dr. from a family of GREAT doctors!!! able to diagnose and treat before trouble statrs. Agreat doctor!

July 15th, 2011
Mr.
Very caring and congenial. Listens attentively to your complaint(s). Provides medical samples without asking. Gives ample time with the patient. Provides a plan for the patient to follow. Gives good recommendations when referring to other Doctors.

February 3rd, 2011
Dr. Russell Klein is an amazing physician whose professionalismand manner are appreciated byall of his patients. His officestaff is top notch. I consistentlyrefer him to my friends.

October 7th, 2010
A Rare Doctor
Very caring and knowledgeable. Always goes the extra mile to help patients. Office waits can sometimes be a bit long because he always takes the time he needs for each patient. He never rushes through an appointment.