A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Carlson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Carlson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Carlson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell E Carlson MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell E. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Russell Carlson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Russell Carlson practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Niagara Falls, NY and Troy, MI.
See Buffalo Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Buffalo Surgeons.