Learn more about Dr. Russell Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Carlson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carlson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Russell Carlson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Carlson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell E Carlson MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell E. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Russell Carlson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Russell Carlson practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Niagara Falls, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.